Aparthotel Římská 14
I. BASIC PROVISIONS
Address: Václavské náměstí 799/48, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague
II. THE PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
a. Performance of a contract concluded between the Controller and you within the meaning of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
b. Consent given to the Controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR for marketing purposes.
2. The Controller shall process and store personal data for the following purposes:
a. Conclusion and performance of the accommodation service contract between the Controller and you;
b. Sending of business communications and performance of other marketing activities.
No automated individual decision-making is conducted by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Name and surname
Address of residence
4. The Controller shall also process personal data in the form of cookies. These are small text files that your browser saves when you browse websites. You can prevent these files from being saved by appropriate settings of your Internet browser, however some of the features of the website that require cookies may not be available in this case. By using the website, you agree with using of the above-mentioned technology.
5. You are not required to provide your personal data to the Controller. However, failure to provide personal data may result in the Controller not performing under the contract and not providing services. This applies particularly to the personal and identification data required based on the legal purpose of performance of the contract between you and the Controller requested for the reservation of accommodation.
6. Your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary. You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data given to the Controller at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such a withdrawal of your consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data as follows: by an e-mail sent to email@example.com or by clicking the active link contained in every business communication sent to you.
III. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
IV. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
V. YOUR RIGHTS
a. The right to object to the personal data processing
b. The right to access to the personal data collected and the right to portability of such personal data
c. The right to erasure of personal data
d. The right to rectification of personal data and/or restriction on processing
e. The right to withdraw the consent to the personal data processing
2. The Controller undertakes to process these claims arising from your rights without delay.
3. Should you feel that your personal data has been processed in violation of the GDPR, you may contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
4. You can prevent the collection of personal data in the form of cookies by appropriate settings of your Internet browser. However, in such a case, the user acknowledges that some features of the website that are directly dependent on the provision of the relevant personal data may not be available without the provision of such personal data.
VI. DATA SECURITY
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
Choose your accommodation on Římská 14
It only takes a few minutes to book
© 2021 Římská 14. All rights reserved.
web by BLUEE DEER AGENCY
web by BLUEE DEER AGENCY